- GOP: ‘Deregulate Wall Street!’ – The Washington Post.
- Herman Cain’s 9-9-9 plan in one table – The Washington Post
- Which Mitt? | Get To Know Mitt Romney
- Companies use fuzzy math in job claims; candidates still buy in – The Washington Post
- Rick Perry jobs plan: Make rest of America more like Texas – CSMonitor.com
- Why You Shouldn’t Compare Occupy Wall Street to the Tea Party – Yahoo! News
Climate & Climate Politics
- Climate scientists grapple with uncertainty (though not the kind you think) – The Washington Post
- Rising Seas Threaten Tuvalu – NYTimes.com
- Jeremy Rifkin: Why Nuclear is Dead. « Climate Denial Crock of the Week
Economics & The Economy
A New (to me) Website I Just Discovered
- Agenda Project
Why We Do ItThe enduring success of our nation depends on our ability to defeat terrorism, create stable financial markets, secure a cost-effective energy supply, develop a competitive workforce, build a 21st century infrastructure and ensure an efficient health care delivery system.
The role of markets is to do these things efficiently. The role of government is to make sure they get done.
An effective government can spark new industries, cure disease, explore galaxies, inspire peace, spread freedom and lay the foundation for global prosperity.