Climate & Climate Politics
- NASA: Global warming caused mostly by humans.
- Wall Street Journal’s climate change stance is suspect | NJ.com
- When did ‘climate change’ transform into ‘clean energy’? | Other voices – The News Tribune
- The Immoral Minority: Palin defends Newt. The animated version.
- Wonkbook: What if Republicans lose with Romney? – The Washington Post
….Substantively, the Republican Party has moved far to the right over the last decade. Compare Romney’s platform to that of George W. Bush, for instance. The question, for many, has been whether electoral losses will force them back to the center.
So far, no. And if Romney wins, the answer is probably still no…
- Democurmudgeon: Talker Charlie Sykes redefines Class Warfare; “…public employee unions, I think we have two America’s here.”
- Democurmudgeon: Sean Duffy Breaks into Tea Party Top Ten
- Take Down the Tea Party Ten : The Ten
- Democurmudgeon: Newt takes down Mitt, and chances of Republican presidential win.
- Obama’s Long Game | National Memo | Breaking News, Smart Politics
- How The Stimulus Revived The Electric Car | National Memo | Breaking News, Smart Politics
- 5 Acts of Creative Disruption | NationofChange
- If Romney Loses in November, Will the GOP Move to the Center?
Politics — Mitt Romney
- Morning Joe blog – Halperin: Four reasons Romney took home Florida win
- Oversight « The Reality-Based Community
by Mark Kleiman
In Nineteen Eighty-Four, Orwell gives his totalitarian Party three nonsense slogans: “War is Peace,” “Freedom is Slavery,” and “Ignorance is Strength.”
How did he miss “Corporations are People”?
- Romney: The Last WASP – Rich Lowry – National Review Online
- The High Cost Of Romney’s Scorching Victory | National Memo | Breaking News, Smart Politics